FREIGHT FROM TASMANIA
FREIGHT CONNECTIONS PTY LTD
- For all freight enquiries, pickup, deliveries and credit applications telephone Freight Connections on 64 324 362 or Jim McKenzie Agencies Pty Ltd on 64 621 415.
- The freight cost must be prepaid or put on an existing Freight Connections account before shipment.
- Credit card payments can be made to Freight Connections over the phone on 0364 324 362. American Express is not available.
- Freight over 5.80m will not be accepted as it will not fit in a container.
- Freight Connections do not ship explosives.
- Hazardous freight will be charged a hazardous surcharge and a MO41 and SDS sheet must be presented with the freight when delivered to the depot or it will not be shipped.
- Freight charges are calculated by the cubic metre or tonne whichever is the greater. Cubic metre is calculated by multiplying the length x width x height.
- Freight Connections are not common carriers and as such accepts no liability. Insurance is not included.
- Re- delivery and futile trips will attract additional charges.
- Goods should be clearly marked with receiver’s name, address and King Island.
- Freight Connections will pick up or deliver freight five days a week state wide.
- Receival of freight is currently Wednesdays and Thursdays only 8.30am to 3pm.
FREIGHT TO DEVONPORT
- Freight is only shipped to Tasmania when there is enough to fill a container. This may take several months. Freight can be stored at the McKenzie Agencies depot.
- The freight cost must be prepaid or put on an existing Freight Connections account before shipment and goods should be clearly marked with receiver’s name and address.
Current for January 2024