DEVONPORT CARGO FREIGHT
FREIGHT FROM DEVONPORT
- Charges are: $218.80 per m3 or tonne (Inclusive of G.S.T. & Fuel) + Freight Safe Warranty $8.25 + Basic Fee $15.52.
- Minimum cost is $97.09+ $8.25 Freight Safe Warranty per consignment.
- The freight cost must be prepaid or put on an existing SeaRoad Logistics account before shipment. Notify them regarding any pending deliveries to arrange payment or they may turn your freight away.
- Credit card payments can be made to SeaRoad Logistics over the phone on 6421 9400. American Express is not available.
- Freight over 2.41m up to 5.90m that can be containerised attracts a 30% surcharge.
- Freight over 5.91m in length will need to be quoted.
- Glass, Hazardous and out of gauge freight attract a surcharge of 30% per consignment. SeaRoad do not ship explosives.
- SeaRoad Logistics charges by the cubic metre or tonne whichever is the greater. Cubic metre is calculated by multiplying the length x width x height.
- SeaRoad Logistics are not common carriers and as such accepts no liability. Insurance is not included.
- Re- delivery and futile trips will cost an additional $55.44 inclusive per pallet for metropolitan zones only.
- Goods should be clearly marked with receiver’s name, address and King Island.
- SeaRoad Logistics postal address is Accounts Section, PO Box 838, Devonport, 7310.
- Contact Searoad Logistics for delivery days and times and any further enquiries.
- SeaRoad Logistics do not pick up or deliver to residential addresses.
FREIGHT TO DEVONPORT
- Charges are: $218.80 per m3 or tonne + Freight Safe Warranty $8.25 + Basic Fee $15.52.
- Minimum cost is $97.09 + $8.25 Freight Safe Warranty per consignment.
- Freight is only shipped to Devonport when there is enough to fill a container. This may take several months. Freight can be stored at the McKenzie Agencies depot.
- The freight cost must be prepaid or put on an existing account before shipment and goods should be clearly marked with receiver’s name and address.
Current Rates for September 2020